Enjoy pool & beach days!
Best for: Lightflow & Heavyflow days
Highly absorbent, this bathing suit is not only stylish, but very discreet, comfortable, and highly practical. Enjoy your beach vacation, day at the pool, water sports, or just laying out in the sun! Just like our panties, this suit will hold up 4 tampons' worth of liquid, while keeping your skin protected and no leaks! Guaranteed! Just grab your towel and you're good to go! This swim wear can be used without disposable tampons, liners, and pads, which not only saves you money but also saves the environment!
- Trendy CLASSIC BLACK, make a splash! Match with your ANY bikini Top!
- Looks and feel just like any other bathing suit! No one will know(except you!)
- Made of 80% Polyester 20% Elastane
- Inside comfortable Elastic Breast Support
- Discreet and practical Black Cotton lining eliminates worries and stains.
- Inside: 4 layer LeakProof Mesh Breathable fabric.
- Available in sizes S-4XL.
So comfy and fashionable, you will never cancel another swim date again!
DESIGNED FOR MAXIMUM PROTECTION, COMFORT & STYLE – Great quality and comfort mid waisted bikini bottom made with 75% Nylon & 25% Spandex, with breathable quick-dry bamboo charcoal and leakproof gusset to absorb and hold leaks. Will look fashionable with different swim tops you already own;
ENJOY GREAT HYGIENE IN YOUR PERIOD - FRIENDLY SWEAR
Bamboo lining fights smells for best hygiene. Ideal for menstrual periods, spotting, discharge, light bladder leak, good for postpartum. Use alone on light-medium days, or as an extra layer of protection during heavy cycle days.
GET EXTRA LEAKPROOF SECURITY WHILE YOU SWIM
Breathable gusset is extended by an extra 3.5” (9cm) for additional leakproof coverage and protection while you are in the water.
ALL-DAY CONFIDENCE FROM LEAKS OR STAINS
Even while doing water activities, on vacation, camp, water parks, beach, and at the resort with no period smells like you get with a soaked pad. Holds up to 2-2.5 tampon’s worth of liquid – Enjoy your time in the sun and water!
Why choose washable cloth menstrual panties and accessories?
- Eco-friendly: washable and reusable. No more waste!
- Economical: can be used for 3-5 years. No more wasting money on feminine products! The last panties you will ever need!
- Healthy: simply organic, does not contain bleach. Hypo-Allergenic & Antibacterial.
- Soft: thanks to the comfy Bamboo. Stay comfortable, cute & feminine (no one will ever know!)
- Safe: its inner layer is leak proof. Wear them all day or overnight. Protects your clothing and bedding.
- Easy to clean: rinse in cold water, machine wash and dry.
- Fashionable: Cute & Trendy styles, colors & prints, you will want to wear them all-month long!
- Makes a perfect gift: especially for a Teen! Imagine a lifetime of NEVER buying disposable Hygienic products?
How do Period Panties work?
If you’re new to this concept, it may be hard to imagine that you could actually forgo the traditional pads and tampons all together, but, once you make the switch, you’ll never go back. Justine Haines Period Panties & Pads have extra layers of fabric in the gusset, which absorb menstrual blood, urine and or sweat. Easy to care for, they will last you for several years, protect your clothing & sheets, and save you lots of money (the planet too!)For best protection, used combined with Justine Haines Reusable Period Pads, available in various sizes, based on light or heavy flow days.
How do I use the bathing suit?
Like you would any other bathing suit! Just wear it during your period, and...forget about it! Wash your Justine Haines bathing suit prior to first use. Rinse every 2-6 hours, depending on flow. No more tampons and disposable products!
There are several ways in which you can clean your Justine Haines Swimwear. This is the way we personally would recommend as it’s pretty stain resistant:
- Soak bathing suit in cold or warm water (do NOT use hot water as this can set any stains). Then add a scoop of some antioxidant (A natural brand would be best) or stain remover and let the pads soak over night. Do not keep in a closed container.
- Dispose of the water into the toilet and throw the panties into your washing machine. You can use a water softener but do not use a fabric softener as this can reduce the absorbency of the pads. We usually wash our panties on a "super rinse" cycle but a fast wash will be fine, then leave the pads to air dry.
Please check size table carefully before placing your order, as suppliers size charts may vary. Select desired style, size, and color combination, when applicable.
We know that you will love your Justine Haines Products!
Have a Happy Period!