5+1 Set Bamboo Reusable Period Pads & Carrying BagSet includes 5 pads & 1 bag
You will save so much money using these reusable menstruation pads! (And they are just so cute!)
These prints are so cute, they will surely make you smile and happy! Just because the pads are used for your period, doesn't mean they have to be boring!
*Available in 3 sizes. The bigger the pad, the more absorbency.
S Pad Size: 18cm by 20cm(7.87 inches)
M Pad Size: 18cm by 25cm(10 inches)
L Pad Size: 23cm by 30cm(12 inches)
*Made of bamboo with Leak Guard
*Outer Layer: Comfortable POLYESTER +Waterproof PUL(Polyurethane laminate)
*Middle Layer: Soft high absorption microfiber
*Inner layer: Breathable comfortable bamboo charcoal
Bag Size: 20cm by 14cm
- 100% Bamboo charcoal is all that touches your delicate skin (soft bamboo charcoal against your skin).
- Naturally deodorizing, breathable and antibacterial.
- Easy to use, just clip around underwear.
- Machine washable.
- Use with Period underwear on High-Flow days. No extra protection needed for the rest of your period.
- Highly absorbent and the outer is lined with a waterproof coating to prevent leaking.
How Many menstrual pads are needed?
For one cycle, we recommend between 12-24 small/medium pads and 8-15 large pads, depending on how heavy your flow is and how long your periods normally last.
Why choose washable cloth menstrual pad?
- Eco-friendly: washable and reusable. No more waste!
- Economical: can be used for 3-5 years. No more wasting money on feminine products! The last pads you will ever need!
- Healthy: simply organic, does not contain bleach. Hypo-Allergenic & Antibacterial.
- Soft: thanks to the comfy Bamboo. Stay comfortable, cute & feminine (no one will ever know!)
- Safe: its inner layer is leak proof. Wear them all day or overnight. Protects your clothing and bedding.
- Easy to clean: rinse in cold water, machine wash and dry.
- Fashionable: Cute & Trendy styles, colors & prints, you will want to wear them all-month long!
- Makes a perfect gift: especially for a Teen! Imagine a lifetime of NEVER buying disposable Hygienic products?
How do Period pads work?
If you’re new to this concept, it may be hard to imagine that you could actually forgo the traditional pads and tampons all together, but, once you make the switch, you’ll never go back. Justine Haines Period Panties & Pads have extra layers of fabric in the gusset, which absorb menstrual blood, urine and or sweat. Easy to care for, they will last you for several years, protect your clothing & sheets, and save you lots of money (the planet too!)
How do I use the pads?
Wash your cloth pads prior to first use. Snap pads around your underwear. Change pad every 2-6 hours, or as needed. When you are away from home, place the used pads in a Mini-Bag until you return home. Then wash per care instructions.
There are several ways in which you can clean your cloth pads. This is the way we personally would recommend as its pretty stain resistant:
- Soak used pads in cold or warm water (do NOT use hot water as this can set any stains). Then add a scoop of some antioxidant (A natural brand would be best) or stain remover and let the pads soak over night. Do not keep in a closed container.
- Dispose of the water into the toilet and throw the pads into your washing machine. You can use a water softener but do not use a fabric softener as this can reduce the absorbency of the pads. We usually wash our pads on a "super rinse" cycle but a fast wash will be fine, then leave the pads to air dry.
We know that you will love your Justine Haines Products!