Your new Favorite MUST G-String Thong Menstrual Underwear
Best for: LightFlow days & Incontinence
These Thongs will make you forget you're on your Period! Nylon Period Panty G-String in the coolest wild multicolor print with cotton gusset. SEAMLESS! So there are No panty lines! Wear with your workout wear of fitted dress, and forget about it!
- Made of 85% Nylon & 15% Spandex
- Inside: 4 layer LeakProof Mesh Breathable fabric.
- Small & discreet elastic at waist and around the legs.
- Classic style, everyone loves this one so much, they wear it all month long!
- Available in Sizes S-2 XL
So comfy, wear them with everything, but so pretty, you will want to mix them with your favorite lingerie. Soft, comfortable elastic band. No pantylines will show, guaranteed!
The only words to describe these are: OOH-LA-LA!!
- FIre Red
- Classic Black
- Naked Skin
- Cool Taupe
Why choose washable cloth menstrual panties?
- Eco-friendly: washable and reusable. No more waste!
- Economical: can be used for 3-5 years. No more wasting money on feminine products! The last panties you will ever need!
- Healthy: simply organic, does not contain bleach. Hypo-Allergenic & Antibacterial.
- Soft: thanks to the comfy Bamboo. Stay comfortable, cute & feminine (no one will ever know!)
- Safe: its inner layer is leak proof. Wear them all day or overnight. Protects your clothing and bedding.
- Easy to clean: rinse in cold water, machine wash and dry.
- Fashionable: Cute & Trendy styles, colors & prints, you will want to wear them all-month long!
- Makes a perfect gift: especially for a Teen! Imagine a lifetime of NEVER buying disposable Hygienic products?
How do Period Panties work?
If you’re new to this concept, it may be hard to imagine that you could actually forgo the traditional pads and tampons all together, but, once you make the switch, you’ll never go back. Justine Haines Period Panties & Pads have extra layers of fabric in the gusset, which absorb menstrual blood, urine and or sweat. Easy to care for, they will last you for several years, protect your clothing & sheets, and save you lots of money (the planet too!)For best protection, used combined with Justine Haines Reusable Period Pads, available in various sizes, based on light or heavy flow days.
How do I use the underwear?
Wash your Justine Haines undies prior to first use. Change panties every 2-6 hours, or use for 12 hours, when accompanied with reusable pad, depending on day of the cycle. No more tampons and disposable products!
There are several ways in which you can clean your Justine Haines undies. This is the way we personally would recommend as it’s pretty stain resistant:
- Soak used panties in cold or warm water (do NOT use hot water as this can set any stains). Then add a scoop of some antioxidant (A natural brand would be best) or stain remover and let the pads soak over night. Do not keep in a closed container.
- Dispose of the water into the toilet and throw the panties into your washing machine. You can use a water softener but do not use a fabric softener as this can reduce the absorbency of the pads. We usually wash our panties on a "super rinse" cycle but a fast wash will be fine, then leave the pads to air dry.
Please check size table carefully before placing your order, as suppliers size charts may vary. Select desired style, size, and color combination, when applicable.
We know that you will love your Justine Haines Products!
Have a Happy Period!